Friday, May 18, 2007

Where no one has gone before...
...with the exception of 2004...
IMAG0024
Our 2nd week on the job here in LA, Dave and I were asked if we wanted to go to Las Vegas and do the Zero Gravity flight with Buzz Aldrin. We were all hmm, i don't know, maybe we should just stay at home in LA without any furniture, television or internet instead...We didn't have to think about that one long! What a treat to meet one of the first men on the moon.
Zero_G_102_188
This was not our first Zero G flight. We first boarded G-Force One in 2004 in Ft. Lauderdale. I believe I blogged about it too, so sorry for the re-run!
Zero_G_102_088
I wasn't actually on board the flight this time. They have zero gravity trained photogs. I'm glad I was able to experience it in '04 or I would have been one disappointed photog! You may be shocked to hear (and if you are, you don't regularly read this blog) I'm a bit of a space geek. :)
Zero_G_102_051
In fact... one of our most outlandish goals in life is to make it into space. Originally, I was shooting for the moon, but y'know, I think I would be satisfied with the curvature of the Earth. For now, this is as close as you can get to that experience.
Zero_G_102_026
To see the story CLICK HERE.

1 comment:

ewink said...

Jealous.....