Tuesday, February 20, 2007

0214071327
I just returned a few days ago from a week long stint in the Bahamas. Yes, I was a part of the media madness and spent much time staring at the front gate of Anna Nicole's bahamian mansion. What a trip! And now I'm headed straight back. Hopefully this time we'll have the chance to eat at the Poop Deck. There are cosmic comedic forces compelling me to eat there. Must. Eat. At. POOOP DECCCK!
IMAG0010
I know it was a short post, Johnny D! I'll do more when I get back! I've still got some packing to do tonight.
IMG_1775
Sorry, Hartman! I've got to go again.

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

Hey Angie,

Looks like fun in the sun down on the island.

I had to shut down my blog because of work but I have a new blog up dealing with my trip to Kenya

When you have time check me out.
kenyacec.blogspot.com

keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.