Saturday, June 10, 2006

Tales from VEGAS and LA!
Dave and I have returned from our Vegas/LA vacation. We had a great time! The above photo is of a guy who calls himself "Mr. Happiness". He spends all day, every day on the corner of Sahara and Ft. Apache, playing his guitar with no strings and shouting words of...happiness! He's been doing this for at least 4 or 5 years! Today he was dressed up as a Star Wars Storm Trooper. Did I mention it was 100 degrees outside?

I couldn't resist a jam session with one of my favorite Las Vegas characters!

Well, my computer is running a bit slow so I'll have to continue this later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you play a mean classical guitar! Any truth to that?

Anonymous said...

I hear you play a mean classical guitar! Any truth to that?

AMO said...

Not true, my guitar is quite nice.

SassyJill said...

Makes you feel for all those Disney people in the fur costumes all day. Can't wait for more tales ^_^*