Friday, April 20, 2007

Goodbye Columbia Square!

IMAG0128
Today was the last day KCBS/KCAL will ever broadcast from historic Columbia Square! Everybody signed the walls, including yours truly, even though Dave worked out of there for only a couple days and I've been working out of the new building all along! :)
IMAG0143
For those of you who are curious about the new building, Dave did a piece on it today. Sorry, can't show you the totally awesome set until its debut tommorow!
IMAG0140
Look! It's Jackie Johnson! Viewers in Miami always asked about her even years after she left!
IMAG0142
This is my new buddy, Robert. AMAZING photographer!
0417070918.jpg
BLOG WORLDS COLLIDE!! BeFrank is my other new buddy. :) Be sure and read his blog, too!
IMG_2833
Everything is going great in LA! We're very happy (and Hartman is... well, she's Hartman. ;) ). I can't really blog about what I've done at work because it isn't airing until sweeps. I will say that Dave and I are going on our first out of town trip for the station Sunday-Tuesday! I can't tell you why, but it's very exciting!!

No comments: